SAVE UP TO
3 DAYS BEST OF SERENGETI AND NGORONGORO SAFARI
Fig Tree Tours & Travel invites you join a 3-day safari in Tanzania. This safari will take you to the Tanzania's best locations such, Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, and Serengeti National Park. Get a chance to see the "Big Five" and other animals such as impalas, zebras, buffalos, etc.
You will feel being one with nature as you will spend your nights in various great campsites. Witness what Tanzania has to offer!
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa - the Serengeti National Park - with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. We head to the central Park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the Park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti's species. We arrive in time for lunch at Nabi gate and enjoy the late 2hrs afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight in the Seronera Camp
Day 2: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, you will have early in the morning game drive in Serengeti later back to the campsite for branch and hot lunch, Our driver and cook will load everything on the top of our safari jeep after then continuous with game drive while looking to be our of Serengeti to proceed to Ngorongoro. Today, you will be doing a game viewing en-route during your way from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater.
You will be in Ngorongoro Crater late in the evening where the night will be spent on the crater rim. Dinner and overnight will be at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha City
Today, you will have early breakfast and proceed directly to the crater floor for a 5-6hrs crater tour with picnic lunch down the crater whereby you will be able to see all the "Big Five". Later, you will proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
At the end of your tour, ill drop you off at the airport.
Note: Fig Tree Tours & Travel uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 4 or 6 passengers. Fig Tree Tours & Travel uses are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Arusha before and after safari
• 2nights camping accommodation
• Complimentary camping equipment
• Complimentary sleeping bag and bath towels
• Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• En-route game viewing from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
• 5-6hrs Ngorongoro Crater tour
• Government imposed increase of park fees
• Park entrance fees (for non-residents)
• Professional driver / guide
• Round-trip airport transfer (pick up and drop off)
• Safari transportation (unless labeled as optional
• International flights (from / to home)
• Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
• Tips (tipping guideline 10 USD per person per day)